Innovation Department we are constantly working on the research and development of new technologies that allow us to remain at the forefront in the field of biometric identity verification. This process requires a great constant updating effort and knowledge of the most advanced techniques able to respond to our customer needs.
These are some of our main lines of work:
- Artificial vision: object detection, image classification, fraud analysis… everything that allows us to be able to simplify and make identity verification processes as secure and convenient as possible.
- Machine learning: we research and implement the latest deep learning trends in our products, applying the State of the Art of a cutting-edge technology to the field of biometric recognition.
- Anti-theft identity technologies: we develop algorithms that allow us to offer a high degree of reliability in the identity verification processes, being able to detect if the client or user is really who they say they are through the analysis of their signature, fingerprint, voice, face…
- Liveness detection: we innovate in technologies that allow us to securely determine if there is really a person behind the screen, avoiding automated attacks. This type of algorithm is especially interesting during unattended digital onboarding processes, where there is no direct supervision of a human at the time of registration.
- Security and encryption: taking into account the growing social and regulatory demand for responsible handling of personal data, we go one step further by providing our solutions with the highest level of security, researching encryption algorithms, digital water marking and anonymisation.